From: Cormack, Margaret Jean <[log in to unmask]>
To: MEDIEVAL-RELIGION <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 14:41
Subject: Re: [M-R] St Michael exorcism Leo VIII

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture#yiv5459876627 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Greetings all, Yet another query! I have run across a reference (without a footnote) to 'the exorcist formulae propagated by pope Leo VIII in 964.'  Wikipedia is absolutely convinced that I really want Leo the XIII (who apparently took references to St. Michaelout of the Exorcism formula!) and can give me no information about the pope I am actually interested in, or the formulae in question. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,Meg**********************************************************************To join the list, send the message: subscribe medieval-religion YOUR NAMEto: [log in to unmask] send a message to the list, address it to:[log in to unmask] leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe medieval-religionto: [log in to unmask] order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to:[log in to unmask] further information, visit our web site:http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/medieval-religion