Apologies for cross posting

Still time to propose a session at the Museums Association Conference & Exhibition 2020 in Edinburgh.

The theme for the event, which takes place on 5-7 November 2020, is Power to the People - Democratising our Museums.

Museums have the power to change the way people think about the world and their place in it. We can use our collections, buildings and programmes to improve wellbeing, inspire debate and create better places for us to live and work.

For us to make a positive difference we need to empower our communities and those who work with museums to have a meaningful impact.

Proposals for sessions at Edinburgh 2020 are open for submission. We are actively seeking ideas for panel discussions, workshops, and provocations to unpack how we can use our power ethically and responsibly, how we can share power and become more democratic institutions, and how we can be structured and led in ways that make radical change possible.

The deadline to submit a proposal is Monday 2 March.

For more information click here<https://www.museumsassociation.org/conference/power-to-the-people-call-for-proposals>

Regards

Emma

Emma Randall
Marketing & Membership Officer
Museums Association

W: www.museumsassociation.org<http://www.museumsassociation.org>

Museums Association, 42 Clerkenwell Close, London EC1R 0AZ
+44 (0)20 7566 7830

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg