Hi all

We have received several emails, like the ones attached, from ELMS Library, which have our library codes for PLCS and NULJ but no further information.

Has anyone else received similar emails today? We wanted to make sure we haven't missed a document supply request that someone may have sent which has not come through correctly to us.

Kind regards

Sadie

Duncan Macmillan House Staff Library
Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Library and Knowledge Services
Duncan Macmillan House Staff Library
Porchester Road
Nottingham
NG3 6AA
Tel: 0115 952 9486
Direct dial: 0115 969 1300 (Ext. 11186)

Rampton Staff Library
Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Library and Knowledge Services
Mike Harris Centre
Rampton Hospital
Retford
Notts
DN22 0PD
Direct dial: 01777 247229

[cid:image009.jpg@01D5D03A.FCE563F0]

[cid:image010.jpg@01D5D03A.FCE563F0]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:image011.jpg@01D5D03A.FCE563F0]<https://nottshc.libertyasp.co.uk/library/Login?sso=false&corporation=Notts_NHS_Trust>

[cid:image012.jpg@01D5D03A.FCE563F0]<http://connect/library-and-knowledge-services>

[cid:image013.jpg@01D5D03A.FCE563F0]<https://repository.nottinghamshirehealthcare.nhs.uk/>

[cid:image014.jpg@01D5D03A.FCE563F0]<https://twitter.com/NottsHClib>

[cid:image015.jpg@01D5D03A.FCE563F0]<http://connect/keeping-up-to-date>

[cid:image016.jpg@01D5D03A.FCE563F0]<https://nottshc.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/libraries-and-knowledge-services-impact-survey-2019-2020>

***
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us ([log in to unmask]). Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, unless otherwise specifically stated.