Hi all,

**Apologies for cross posting**

I have a user who wants to know why some Trusts solely use bed bath wipes rather than any other form of bathing in hospitals, particularly in the elderly.

She knows Southampton purely use bed bath wipes and wants to know the evidence behind it!

If you are in a Trust that has a protocol for bathing in hospitals I would love to see it, especially if it comes with an evidence base.

Huge thanks in advance,

Rebecca

Rebecca Howes

Clinical Librarian

The QuAD Centre

Queen Alexandra Hospital
023 9228 6042

www.porthosp.nhs.uk/library

“Google can bring you back 100 000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one”

– Neil Gaiman

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1