**Apologies for cross posting**

Early Delegate Registration is now open for the CONUL Annual Conference 2020 taking place on the 27th & 28th May in The Strand Hotel, Limerick http://conference.conul.ie/registration-2020/ Please note Early Delegate Registration is only available until 4th April. For any registration queries please contact [log in to unmask]

The conference theme this year is ‘Imagining the Future and How We Get There’. We have managed to secure two superb keynote speakers – Chris Bourg, Director of Libraries at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Melissa Highton, Assistant Principal for Online Learning & Director of Learning, Teaching and Web Services, University of Edinburgh. The programme is now available for this exciting conference. Don’t delay and register today to secure accommodation at the conference venue http://conference.conul.ie/programme-2020/

There are now three bursaries available to attend the conference:
A LIS Student bursary sponsored by Cambridge University Press
A recent LIST Graduate bursary, sponsored by Annual Reviews
A bursary for those working in any library sector who don’t currently hold an LIS qualification but are interested in potentially doing so, sponsored by School of Information and Communication Studies, University College Dublin.  For more information check out the CONUL Conference website http://conference.conul.ie/bursary-applications/

**Closing date for Bursary applications is 17:00 on Wednesday 26 February 2020**
We are also delighted to announce that in 2020 the CONUL Conference will be going green. In consideration of the climate emergency facing the world, and in keeping with our theme of ‘Imaging the Future’, the conference committee are seeking to minimise the environmental impact of our conference. For more information go to http://conference.conul.ie/conul-goes-green/

The ARLG Conference website - http://arlgconference.com/
To unsubscribe from this mailing list please contact [log in to unmask] or send a command to [log in to unmask]: leave subject field blank, remove any signature and add the text "unsubscribe lis-arlg" in the main email text box.