**Apologies for cross-posting**

Hello!

The Digital Learning Network  (DLNET) runs a regular Twitter live chat and it is back again for its first chat of 2020, on Friday 7 February, at the slightly later time of 1.00pm, see the hashtag #DLNETChat<https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23DLNETChat&src=tyah> or #DigiLearnChat<https://twitter.com/hashtag/DigiLearnChat?src=hashtag_click>!

This time we will be looking at new tech (or new applications for existing tech) that will be having the biggest impact on learning in a cultural or heritage organisations, so whether you have a question or concern, a case-study or a project you want to highlight please join us then.

As usual, we are running a very quick and very unscientific poll to get things started, have a look here: https://twitter.com/DLNET/status/1224331675972395014 - if the answer you want isn't part of the poll, you can reply with your own answer (don't forget the hashtag)...

Discussions might include:

  *   How can cultural organisations integrate 'smart home' type AI into their audience engagements?
  *   Will 5G even affect me in 2020?
  *   Will location-based tech (QR, iBeacons etc.) actually find an application in the cultural sector that audiences are prepared to use?
  *   What will the next big thing be?
  *   Is it just me or is everybody doing a podcast recently?
  *   How can organisations tap in to the 'content on demand' consumption model and do they even need to?
  *   Is wearable technology something that we think might have an impact?
We would love to hear from as many people as possible, and are keen to hear from anybody who has had experience in this field, as well as anybody who is just starting to explore this field and is looking to benefit from others' experiences.

We definitely can't promise to know any answers to any questions, but we will do our best!  Remember to use the hashtag #DLNETChat<https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23DLNETChat&src=tyah> or #DigiLearnChat<https://twitter.com/hashtag/DigiLearnChat?src=hashtag_click> and to keep an eye on the @DLNET<https://twitter.com/DLNET> Twitter account for more details...

Also, if anybody has any suggestions of topics or questions for future Twitter live chats, please get in touch...

With best wishes,

Stuart

Stuart D. Berry
Aelod o Bwyllgor DLNET / DLNET Committee Member

Cydlynydd Diwylliannol / Cultural Coordinator

01834 860965 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.planed.org.uk<http://www.planed.org.uk/>

[cid:image001.png@01D579DE.3B75E3A0]
[Image result for facebook logo]<https://www.facebook.com/PLANED.Pembs/>
[Image result for linkedin logo]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/planed-pembrokeshire-local-action-network-for-enterprise-and-development/>
[Image result for twitter logo]<https://twitter.com/PLANED_Pembs>

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau sy'n amgaeëdig yn gyfrinachol ac fe'u bwriedir at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu'r endid a enwyd uchod yn unig.  Os ydych chi wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn mewn camgymeriad, yna rhowch wybod i reolwr y system, os gwelwch yn dda.  Sylwer bod unrhyw farnau neu safbwyntiau sydd wedi eu cynnwys yn yr e-bost hwn yn eiddo i'r awdur yn unig ac nid ydynt o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barnau a safbwyntiau'r cwmni.  Yn olaf, dylai'r derbynnydd wirio'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiadau rhag ofn bod firysau'n bresennol.  Nid yw'r cwmni'n derbyn unrhyw atebolrwydd am unrhyw ddifrod a achoswyd gan unrhyw firws a drosglwyddwyd gan yr e-bost hwn.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]:

Join GEM Firstname Secondname

Include only the text above, without email signature etc.   The title of the email doesn’t matter.   Send it to [log in to unmask]

If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message:

Set GEM nomail

When you get back:

Set GEM mail

You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above.

Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this:

CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]