Dear all,

We're delighted to announce that tickets are now on sale for the Kids in Museums Carnival 2020. Join us at our informal conference with a difference and explore how to enhance your family offer.

Kids in Museums Carnival

Museum of Liverpool

Wednesday 29 April 2020, 11am-4pm

Tickets: £32.93 (We are offering a limited number of free places for staff who are in their first roles within a museum, which will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.)

Find out more and book your ticket.

The Kids in Museums Carnival is a celebration of the work going on across the UK to involve children, young people and families in heritage.

Through lightning talks and interactive workshops, you will hear a range of best practice approaches from the museums shortlisted for our Family Friendly Museum Award 2019. We'll explore how to be family friendly on a budget, overcome practical barriers, support young people's mental health, get involved in our programmes and much more!

Take a photo in our selfie booth, drop by our advice stall and try your hand at designing a party hat to celebrate 10 years of Takeover Day.

We hope to see you there! If you have any questions about the Carnival, please do get in touch: [log in to unmask]

Best,

Jocelyn

Jocelyn Murdoch

Content & Communications Manager / Rheolwr Cynnwys a Chyfathrebu

Email version

Kids in Museums

CAN Mezzanine

7 - 14 Great Dover Street

Borough

London SE1 4YR

020 3096 7707

www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +