Hi Tony and Kim,

I'll email you off-forum to set up a meeting.

With Best Wishes

Becki

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 4:48 PM [log in to unmask] <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]
>

> * Sweet Patootee Arts *T/F: (+44) 0207 686 5101
> M: (+44) 0794 416 9335
> F: @SweetPatootee
> T: @SPatootee
> I: @sweetpatooteearts
> W: www.sweetpatootee.co.uk
>

> On 03/02/2020, 13:41, "Kim Klug" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Good afternoon all,
>
> Have thoughts on what you want from the Dementia-Friendly Heritage
> Network? Now is the time to share them!
> Feedback from the survey will help us shape the network’s purpose,
> support mechanisms and meetings.
>
> https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZJG9RTY
>
> The deadline to complete the survey is Friday 28 February 2020. Please
> feel free to contact me with any queries.
>
> Kindest regards,
> Kim
>

> *Kim Klug Community Learning Producer *
> Public Engagement
> Historic Royal Palaces
> Kensington Palace
> W8 4PX
>
> T: 020 3166 6630
> M: 07814 452 690
>

> Historic Royal Palaces is a registered charity (No 1068852),
> correspondence details, Hampton Court Palace, Surrey KT8 9AU Historic Royal
> Palaces Enterprises Ltd, a company registered in England (No 3418583)
> registered office Hampton Court Palace, Surrey KT8 9AU.
> +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +
>     +     +     +     +     +     +     + GEM list: Contact the list owner
> for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at
> any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM
> Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature
> etc.   The title of the email doesn’t matter.   Send it to
> [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of
> office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM
> nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by
> doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above.
> Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to
> GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM
>     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +     +
>
> + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner
> for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at
> any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM
> Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature
> etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to
> [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of
> office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM
> nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by
> doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above.
> Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to
> GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM

*Becki MorrisDirector of Disability Collaborative Network  CIC *Twitter:
 @museumDCN
Web:      www.musedcn.org.uk
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential
and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material which
is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the person
responsible for delivering to the addressee, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly prohibited.

Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]:

Join GEM Firstname Secondname

Include only the text above, without email signature etc.   The title of the email doesn’t matter.   Send it to [log in to unmask]

If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message:

Set GEM nomail

When you get back:

Set GEM mail

You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above.

Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this:

CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]