Hi All,

Historically where I've been involved with traineeships, I have
deliberately not included age limits and promoted vacancies as widely as
possible to reach a broad audience.

However, in this case, I am developing the project on behalf of a youth
rights charity who work exclusively with the under 25s, so this opportunity
would specifically be for a young person who is care experienced.

*runs for cover*

Amy

CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]