Dear GEM list members,

I have been commissioned by GEM to carry out some research on GEM membership and as part of this project I am seeking opinions on how people view GEM.  I have designed a short survey (1 page) that open to all current and former GEM members, and people considering joining GEM.  The survey explores what benefits people think GEM does or could provide, which GEM services people have or could use, and what activities it may consider for the future.

The survey should only take around 5 minutes and we we’re looking for as broad a range of views as possible.  It would be great if users of the GEM JISCMAIL list could spare a little time to complete the survey.  It can be found via the following link:

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/GEMmb2020JISC/

The survey will be open for 14 days.

Wishing everyone a great weekend,

Paddy

Paddy McNulty FRSA

Culture Heritage Museums Consultant

Director: Paddy McNulty Associates Ltd

email: [log in to unmask]

M: 07855 781 467           T: 01992 53 55 68

www.paddymcnulty.co.uk

signature_1927665252

Paddy McNulty Associates Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales.

Registered Number: 08867794.  Registered Office: 383 Ware Road, Hertford SG13 7EN

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +