Hi Katie,

Changing Faces has recently created a campaign to raise awareness of the
difficulties people have when using public transport, going out and about
because of poor attitudes by others on the way they look.

The campaign is called Visible Hate which the link is here:
https://www.changingfaces.org.uk/campaign/visiblehate

It would be worth having a chat with them in relation to the Changing Faces
campaign and their work, and maybe a collaborative process relating to this
important work?

With Best Wishes

Becki

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 10:59 AM Rachel Tranter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Katie - would this network be helpful to you?
> bw Rachel
>
> https://www.britishportraits.org.uk/
> Home - Understanding British Portraits
> <https://www.britishportraits.org.uk/>
> Understanding British Portraits is an active network with free membership
> for professionals working with British portraits including curators, museum
> learning professionals, researchers, academics and conservators.
> www.britishportraits.org.uk
>
> Rachel Tranter
> Director
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Book now <http://www.gem.org.uk/cpd/cpd_index.php> for GEM’s new range of
> foundation, intermediate and advanced courses!
> ------------------------------
>
> *GEM*, The Joiners Shop, Chatham Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TZ
> Tel/Fax:  +44 208 572 4722 / 07977 870767
> Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
> www.gem.org.uk
> Twitter @GEM_heritage <https://twitter.com/gem_heritage>
>
> GEM is a registered charity number 1090995 and a company limited by
> guarantee registered in England number 149246
> ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
> ------------------------------
> If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute
> or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
> have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
> system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
> disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
> contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions
> presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
> represent those of GEM. Should you communicate with anyone at GEM by
> e-mail, you consent to us monitoring and reading any such correspondence.
>

> ------------------------------

*Becki MorrisDirector of Disability Collaborative Network  CIC *Twitter:
 @museumDCN
Web:      www.musedcn.org.uk
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential
and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material which
is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the person
responsible for delivering to the addressee, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly prohibited.

Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]:

Join GEM Firstname Secondname

Include only the text above, without email signature etc.   The title of the email doesn’t matter.   Send it to [log in to unmask]

If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message:

Set GEM nomail

When you get back:

Set GEM mail

You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above.

Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this:

CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]