Hello everyone,

I’m excited to be able to send out this brief for an External Evaluator to evaluate our Primary School Membership, launched in September 2018.

The total budget for an evaluator is £4200 for 2019-20 and £4200 for 2020-21. This equates to 12 days per academic year at £350 a day. The work is to be carried out across the academic years 19-20 and 20-21. Travel expenses must be covered by the evaluator.

For more information, please see the attached brief or feel free to get in touch with myself. I’ll be happy to answer any questions.

Applications must be submitted by 5:00pm on Monday 17th February, and interviews will be held on Tuesday 3rd March.

Best wishes,

Emily Nelson

Learning and Access Officer (Memberships)

Leeds Discovery Centre

Carlisle Road

Leeds

LS10 1LB

0113 53 50469

www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries

cid:image001.png@01D4FF5A.06B4D1C0

46,956 children aged 0-19 participated in school visits to our museums and galleries and in workshops in other settings and at least 1350 pupils used our loans boxes during 2018-9, supported by 7028 teachers. We trained 1204 teachers in the same year.

Make a statement. Be creative. Be curious. Start a conversation.

www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries

Museums and Heritage Award winners 2019 for the Leeds Curriculum. Find it on: www.mylearning.org

Twitter icon@mylearning_org

Glide your way into 2020 at Ice Cube!
Yorkshire’s coolest wintertime attraction returns to Millennium Square from Friday 31 January until Sunday 23 February with a covered outdoor ice rink, a cosy visitor café, together with a range of themed rides and attractions.

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.

Legal notice: Leeds City Council contracts on the basis of a formal letter, contract or order form. An e-mail from Leeds City Council will not create a contract unless it clearly and expressly states otherwise. For further information please refer to: https://www.leeds.gov.uk/your-council/councillors-and-democracy/council-constitution

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +