From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jules Kensett Wooding
Sent: 10 February 2020 16:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External Display Systems

Hi All

I hope you can help with your most wonderful advice!
We are looking at purchasing some external display systems to be able to display copies of photographs from our collections in a banner-style format outside the Museum in an external display.  I would like to take all the credit for the idea but have seen similar ideas on the continent (when we were still part of the EU…LOL) and wanted to replicate the idea here in windy and wet Cumbria.
I wonder if any other Museums have purchased/used something similar and if anyone out there in GEM-land could offer me advice on where I may be able to purchase something as per the photograph attached?  The ones we require need to be self-standing with feet and safety blocks but essentially the same format as the photograph.

[image.png]

Hope you can help!

Jules

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Joanne McKenna, Sill Learning Assistant
Telephone: 01434 341187 Mob: 07500 682937
Web: www.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk<http://www.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE - Disclaimer - This communication is from Northumberland National Park Authority (NNPA).The Authority’s head office and principal place of business is Eastburn, South Park, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46 1BS, United Kingdom. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the email and destroy any copies of it. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NNPA.Contractors or potential contractors are reminded that a formal Order or Contract is needed for NNPA to be bound by any offer or acceptance of terms for the supply of goods or services Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by the NNPA for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. Computer systems of this Authority may be monitored and communications carried out on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purpose.