Hi Steven,

If you moved/renamed any files within the first-level FEAT directories, then FEAT may not be able to find the relevant registration files. Also, FEAT directories are generally not easily relocatable, as absolute paths are used to refer to files within a FEAT directory. You may need to edit some of the files inside each of your first-level directories to ensure that all paths are valid in the new location.

Just to confirm, did you enable both functional-to-structural, and structural-to-standard registration in your first-level analyses?

Paul