Dear FSL experts,

I was not able to find a specific answer in the posts for the following problem.

I am trying to substract two masks from each other: one manually created and one as output from Freesurfer. They are both in native space. I thus ran:
fslmaths T1mask.nii - sub CSOmask.nii T1-CSO.nii

The following error appears:

WARNING:: Inconsistent orientations for individual images in pipeline!

          Will use voxel-based orientation which is probably incorrect - *PLEASE CHECK*!

Image Exception : #3 :: Attempted to subtract images of different sizes

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::runtime_error: Attempted to subtract images of different sizes

Abort trap: 6

these nii seem to have different voxel sizes when I checked using fslstats -v

Is there a solution for this? Maybe some kind of crop tool in FSL?

Many thanks for the support!

/Ben