Dear all,

I have done functional preprocessing using FEAT and i would like to perform seed based correlation for visual cortex seed regions, my seed is defined in MNI152 space.

The seed and example_func.nii.gz are completely mismatched ( see picture ) , I have used Visual_thr_mask.nii.gz as seed ( see attachment) and tried to transform by doing
applywarp -i Visual_thr_mask.nii.gz -r reg/example_func.nii.gz -o Visual_func
--postmat=reg/highres2example_func.mat -w reg/highres2standard_warp_inv

I dont understand what is the problem with my approach-could you please provide
me some input.

Seed_Visual_MNI.png