Dear Matt,

I'm not sure if you received my answer to your question, because I saw that my email only went to the FSL mailing list and not directly to you. So, I will send it again to you and hope not to bother you!

The resting state data were recorded with the following sequence parameters:

3T magnetic field
TR: 2.595
voxel size: 3.59 x 3.59 x 3.59
volumes: 250
subjects: 32

Apart from the question whether I have to use ICA-AROMA additionally after I have regressed the movement parameters, the order of the denoising steps after the preprocessing is not quite clear to me:

1) regressing out of movement parameters
2) ICA-AROMA - if necessary
3) regressing out of average white-matter and cerebrospinal fluid signals
4) high-passfiltering

Is that procedure right or am I doing something wrong? Sorry for all the " basic" questions - I'm not that familiar with analyzing resting state data.

Many thanks!
Christine