Dear all,

I was trying to transform the Visual cortex mask into functional space to extract time series but the result of transform is very bad

I am annexing the figures to show the result of mask transform for your reference.

I have used following procedure to apply transform on my mask Visual.nii.gz

applywarp -i Visual_MNI.nii.gz. -r reg/example_func.nii.gz -o Visual_func --postmat=reg/highres2example_func.mat -w reg/highres2standard_warp_inv

and the result can be seen in this image , seed Visual_MNI is attached for your reference.
Visual_Image.png

Thanks
Vasudev