Hi Ramesh,

I am not a statistics expert, lots of people on this forum are far more experienced than me.
Do you have any experience with fMRI paradigms or acquisition?

Pieter

[cid:image001.png@01D4BF97.0F37D070]
Pieter Vandemaele, MSc-Ing
GIfMI Site Manager
Ghent Institute for Functional and Metabolic Imaging
MR Department -1K12
Ghent University Hospital
De Pintelaan 185
9000 Ghent - BELGIUM