Hi Vasudev,

No - your functional and structural data should be in the resolution they were acquired in respectively, and should match the resolution of the images you used in the registration process. The dimensions you have quoted look like reasonable values for T1/functional EPI data.
To solve your problem, you need to identify the specific point of failure, and focus on fixing that. Refer to the list of steps in my previous email.
In your other email thread, it looked to me like the non-linear registration was not ideal - this could be caused by a poor brain extraction, or an atypical brain. In your most recent screenshot it looks like something more fundamental has gone wrong - I would hazard a guess that one of the files you have used is incorrect.
Paul