Dear Sir,

I have redone the FEAT for few subjects without nonlinear registration.
(see design.fsf attached)

1. Links to registrations

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w946cnrqm3mtbnp/example_func2highres.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ae8bv5da6ppmhpn/example_func2standard.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tgle3p6tbukayjv/example_func2standard1.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ykuclydzbnpa73/highres2standard.png?dl=0

- The process you used to generate highres2standard_warp_inv  is valid

This is the process that i have used to generate highres2standard_warp_inv

convert_xfm -omat highres2example_func.mat -inverse example_func2highres.mat

invwarp --ref==highres --warp=highres2standard_warp
--out=highres2standard_warp_inv

and the output mask still has problem.

[image: Visual_mask.png]