The University of Salford, Salford Business School (SBS) is seeking to appoint an External Examiner(s) for the following modules taught on our undergraduate Law Degree programmes, the modules are

L4 Contract Law
L5 & L6 Equity & Trusts
L5 Land Law
L6 Client Care Skills

We are looking for people who are suitably qualified with expertise in the above areas, ideally a Programme Leader or Senior Lecturer on similar , previous experience as an external examiner is preferred.

The appointment will be for the four academic years (2019/20 - 2022/23). We currently run a two tier examination board system and External Examiners are expected to attend at least one module board in either February or June depending upon which trimester the module is taught.

Our modular boards are for the consideration and ratification of module results

Our programme boards are for the consideration of results including progression and awarding students

The closing date for this is  Wednesday 19th February 2020
For further information or if you are interested in applying for this role please send a recent CV to  Catherine Lee on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kind Regards

Debbie

[University of Salford]
Debbie Cartwright
Programme Administrator  /  Salford Business School
University of Salford, Manchester M5 4WT
T: +44(0) 0161 295 5530
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  /  www.salford.ac.uk<http://www.salford.ac.uk/>
[BusinessSchool-small]

[Small Business Charter]<https://smallbusinesscharter.org/>       [Social Enterprise Gold Mark] <https://www.socialenterprisemark.org.uk/>         [cid:image005.png@01D5E274.5D868B80]

Follow Salford Business School on
[Twitter sml]<https://twitter.com/salfordbizsch>[Facebook sml]<https://www.facebook.com/salfordbusinessschool>[instagram sml]<https://www.instagram.com/salfordbizsch/>[Linkedin sml]<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4385122>[YouTube]<https://www.youtube.com/user/SalfordBusinessSch>