From: Lesley Collinson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 26 February 2020 12:56
To: Gill Yeaman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: NCD Foundation Degree courses EE tenure ending

From: Judith Booth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 24 February 2020 10:46

New College Durham seeking an External Examiner for  FdA in Supporting Learning and Teaching from September 2020.

New College Durham is a large mixed economy institution, delivering HE courses to over 1,200 full time equivalent students offering courses and programmes of study across a wide range of vocational areas up to Level 7.

Previous External Examiner experience is preferred but not essential.

If you are interested in the above position please forward your CV to [log in to unmask] by Tuesday 31st March 2020.​

 Thank you

Gill Yeaman

HE Development Manager

New College Durham