I am honoured to share at this conference which is more than a presentation. There is thoughtful feedback shared with each presentation and over the years I have earned much with this team. It is a working conference rather than an un-conference and the abstracts come from very diverse and interesting streams. I hope to see some of you there!

Sixth Annual Conference and Awards Ceremony of the European Society for Person Centered Healthcare (ESPCH6). Thursday 27th and Friday 28th February 2020. University of West London UK

 Our purpose at ESPCH6, representing the work of the ESPCH more widely, is to ‘import’ the historic tenets of humanistic medicine/healthcare, into a data-driven modern context, with a laser-sharp focus on the modern healthcare imperative of higher quality care at sustainable cost. As in previous years, ESPCH6 brings together a wide range of distinguished speakers and chairpersons from across the globe, including the United States of America, Canada, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, and, in the United Kingdom, colleagues from a range of patient advocacy organisations, and academic colleagues from the University of Oxford, University of West London, Manchester Metropolitan University, Kingston University, St. George’s University of London, the University of Hull, and the University of Gloucester. Over ESPCH6’s two intensive days, 33 presentations will be delivered across 11 academic sessions, spanning a wide range of study areas of immediate relevance to the development and implementation of person-centred approaches within health and social care systems.

Best

Amy

To unsubscribe from the EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH&A=1