I've always been of the opinion that volunteers can't be processors
because the one thing you must have with a processor is a contract, and
the one thing you mustn't have with a volunteer is a contract, because
then they stop being a volunteer.

I agree with going down the common law confidentiality line.

Best wishes,

Paul

Paul Ticher
22 Stoughton Drive North, Leicester LE5 5UB
0116 273 8191