**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

New textbooks in Criminology

Click the books below for more information, and use the inspection copy order form to order your FREE inspection copies, or email [log in to unmask].

Browse the full list of our Criminology textbooks

50 Facts Everyone Should Know About Crime and Punishment in Britain

Multi-Agency Working in Criminal Justice (2nd edition)

The Short Guide to Criminal Justice

A Companion to State Power, Liberties and Rights

Coming soon

The Research Journal

Recommended reading

If you want your students to have access to the latest research monographs, add them to your reading list and alert your librarian to ensure they are stocked.

Degrees of Freedom

Gangs, Drugs and (Dis)Organised Crime

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940

To unsubscribe from the CRIMINOLOGY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIMINOLOGY&A=1