Dear colleagues

Many of us in UK institutions find ourselves returning to our desks after five days on strike with another nine days ahead. In this brief interlude between these strike days, we want to announce that we can take one pressure point from your diaries. The deadline for abstracts for the Ethnography Symposium to be held at the University of Suffolk in Ipswich from 26th-28th August has been extended. With the Easter break also looming, the new deadline for abstracts is 17th April 2020. Further details are available at: https://www.uos.ac.uk/content/15th-annual-ethnography-symposium.

Regards

Mike and Tom

To unsubscribe from the CRIMINOLOGY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIMINOLOGY&A=1