 		ΘΈΜΑ:
 		V&A Dundee: Job Opportunity: Making Room/ Assemble

 		ΗΜΕΡΟΜΗΝΊΑ:
 		2020-01-31 12:28

 		ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΈΑΣ:
 		Mhairi Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>

 		ΠΑΡΑΛΉΠΤΗΣ:

 		ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΊΗΣΗ:
 		Alex Hale <[log in to unmask]>, Charlotte Hale
<[log in to unmask]>, Lauren Bassam

Dear Contemporary Archaeology colleagues,

I would be grateful if you could circulate the attached job advert to
your list?

It is a fantastic opportunity here at V&A Dundee. Please do share to
anyone you think this might be of interest, but please do bear in mind
the start date is c.10th March, deadlines for applications IS NEXT
FRIDAY THE 7TH OF FEB- just over one week.

This is an exciting project, we are thrilled to have Assemble [1] in
residence here at V&A Dundee and I think this will suit a person who is
both technically savvy in photogrammetry, but who also likes to be
involved in making/ craft and community engagement. A really interesting
opportunity also to be part of a live project in a museum.

Job link below:

https://jobs.vandadundee.org/technical-production-manager-for-assemble-residency

Thanks and very best wishes!

Mhairi

(Assistant Curator, V&A Dundee)

--
Dr. Mhairi Maxwell Assistant Curator
V&A Dundee [2] , 1 Riverside Esplanade, Dundee, DD1 4EZ, Scotland

See Hello, Robot. Design between Human and Machine now on at V&A Dundee
until 9 Feb 2020
vam.ac.uk/dundee/hellorobot [5]

Follow @VADundee on Facebook [6], Twitter [7] and Instagram [6]. Sign up
to our e-news [8]

Design Dundee Ltd is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC041219

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud
service.

Links:
------
[1] https://assemblestudio.co.uk/