City missed off in haste/bout of Londoncentricity: Brew Dog, Tower Hill is in London (CHAT2019 was in London).

Lara

On 03/02/2020 20:57, Bjørnar Julius Olsen wrote:
I'm sorry but where is this? Somewhere near me? Or in these very political, critical, and post-colonial times: who are the intended recipients, the ones supposed to know?

best,
Bjørnar Olsen

From: Discussion List for Contemporary and Historical Archaeology <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lara Band <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 9:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: It's pubCHAT time again! 26 Feb

Hello everyone,
After a stay of activity but newly inspired by CHAT2019 we're reviving PubCHAT! Formerly ably organised by Sefryn P and James D this evening revolves, clearly, around a pub, CHAT and chat.

So, scribble Wednesday 26 February in your diary right now. As a break with the old tradition (this time at least) of meeting somewhere historically interesting the venue will be the Brew Dog near Tower Hill, scene of the CHAT 2019 evening do. We've an area reserved from 5pm. It might not be historic but does a great range of beers from non-alcoholic percentages upwards and tasty junk food for veg*ns and omnivores.

Hope to see lots of you there,
Lara and Emma