I am sharing this call to sign this petition from Chris Creek:

Please help bring pressure to bear so that Lawrence Upton's papers and
collections do not become landfill fodder. The situation is precarious.
Lawrence has no next-of-kin (as far as we know) and might have died
intestate. We need to gain access to the building to ascertain if there is
a will and to begin to assess the condition of the mountain of materials
inside his house. It is currently boarded up by the police for security and
possibly in danger of being declared a public health and safety hazard by
the coroner's office. Time is in short supply. This petition seeks to
demonstrate the importance of his materials for future research by scholars
and practitioners.

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/the-archive-of-lawrence-upton?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=&loc=thank-you-page

Thank you for supporting this petition

Joanna Norledge
Curator, Contemporary Literary and Creative Archives, British Library