 /* with apologies for cross posting */

REGISTRATION IS OPEN: Young Statisticians’ Meeting 2020 (YSM 2020)

The registration and abstract submission for the 46th Young Statisticians’ Meeting (YSM) are now open via our website: https://www.ysm2020.co.uk/<https://ysm2019.co.uk/>

YSM is a conference for Statisticians in the first 10 years of their statistical career, or currently studying for a PhD, MSc or BSc in statistics or a subject with statistical content. The conference will take place at the University of Manchester on the 29th and 30th July 2020, with an optional half-day pre-conference course on the afternoon of 28th July 2019: Essentials of Data Visualisation (Robert Grant from BayesCamp Ltd).

Early bird registration and abstract submission will close on the 30th April 2020
Registration will close on the 30th June 2020

We welcome abstracts to be submitted in the following topics:

  *
Statistical methods and theory​
  *
Social statistics​
  *
Epidemiology​
  *
Data science​
  *
Causal inference​
  *
Business analytics​
  *
Biostatistics​
  *
Econometrics​
  *
Communicating statistics and Data visualisation

Please direct any queries to [log in to unmask] and keep an eye on our social media pages for updates!

Twitter: @YSM_Conference <https://twitter.com/ysm_conference?lang=en>
Facebook: YSM 2020 <https://www.facebook.com/groups/835229859831554/>

We look forward to seeing you there!

The YSM 2020 organising committee