This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Hi,

A former Curator of The Royal Albert Memorial Museum in Exeter is currently doing her PhD on this topic at the School of Museum Studies in Leicester.

Her name is Jenny Durrant and she can be contacted on her university email at https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/museumstudies/PhD-Students/CurrentPhDStudents/JennyDurrant

Rachel

Rachel Adams MA, AMA

Museum Curator / Curadur Yr Amgueddfa

Firing Line

Museum of The Queen’s Dragoon Guards and The Royal Welsh / Amgueddfa Castell Gwarchodfeydd Dragoon y Frenhines a'r Royal Welsh

The Interpretation Centre / Y Ganolfan Dehongli

Cardiff Castle / Castell Caerdydd

Castle Street / Stryd Y Castell

Cardiff / Caerdydd

CF10 3RB

Tel: 029 2078 8598 / Rhif Ffon: 029 2078 8598

I am mindful that everybody’s working hours may differ, please only reply to this message within your normal/accepted hours of work.

Rwy'n ymwybodol y gallai oriau gwaith pawb fod yn wahanol, dim ond ateb y neges hon o fewn eich oriau gwaith arferol / derbyn.

Registered Charity No: 1129084 Company Limited by Guarantee No: 6774535 Registered in England and Wales VAT Reg No: 947612404

Rhif Elusen Gofrestredig: 1129084 Cwmni Cyfyngedig trwy Warant Rhif: 6774535 Cofrestredig yng Nghymru a Lloegr Rhif Rheolaeth TAW: 947612404

Please visit our website at http://www.cardiffcastlemuseum.org.uk

Ewch i'n gwefan yn http://www.cardiffcastlemuseum.org.uk

CyMAL - Museum Accreditation - Logo - websitecid:image007.png@01D33147.D9074E10

The contents of this e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email.

Opinions, advice or facts included in this message are given without any warranties or intention to enter into a contractual relationship with the Firing Line Museum unless specifically indicated otherwise by agreement, letter of facsimile signed by an authorised signatory of the Museum.

Any part of this e-mail, which is purely personal in nature, is not authorised by the Firing Line Museum. All email traffic through the Museum's gateway is potentially the subject of monitoring.

All liability for errors and viruses is excluded