This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Hi Stephen,

We recently decked out our archive space with a shelving system from Rapid Racking who offered us a metal storage solution which doesn’t off gas.

It depends what archival materials you’ll also use with your collection but I can help you with the spec we have used if you want to pursue this option. They are also great at offering various sizes and their customer service team are also very helpful.

www.rapidracking.com

Kind regards,

Claire

Claire Rees
Scott House Collections Manager

WWT Slimbridge Wetland Centre
Slimbridge, Glos GL2 7BT

T        01453 891223
E        [log in to unmask]

W       wwt.org.uk

Office hours Mon-Fri 11:45-16:30

This message is confidential and for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may not be disclosed, copied or distributed in any form unless it contains an express statement to the contrary.
WWT does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Any personal opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the policy of the organisation.
Company Registered Address: Slimbridge, Gloucestershire, GL2 7BT.
Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) is a charity registered in England & Wales (No. 1030884) and in Scotland (No. SC039410) and a company limited by guarantee (No. 2882729).
Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (Trading) Ltd. (Company No. 2541350) is a wholly owned subsidiary of WWT.
Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (Consulting) Ltd. (Company No. 2277255) is a wholly owned subsidiary of WWT.
​SAVE PAPER – THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT