Dear all

I was  wondering whether anyone has got any resources etc. on ‘decolonising the curriculum’ from the perspective of classroom pedagogy, e.g. how do university tutors ensure a variety of perspectives / (international) case studies are heard, in particular when learning spaces (e.g. large lectures) are not necessarily facilitative to discussion?

Any pointers would be welcome!

Doris

From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Elizabeth Cleaver
Sent: 06 January 2020 13:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Senior Vacancy: Associate Director of Academic Practice - £60,905 - £62,727

Dear SEDA Colleagues,

Apologies to those who receive multiple copies of this email through different lists.

Happy new year. I am really pleased to be able to start the new year with an advert for a senior vacancy in the Academic Practice Team at UWE Bristol.

If you are interested in the role please take a look at the essential criteria on the Person Specification. If you you meet these and would like a chat, then please get in touch. Alternatively, please feel free to forward on to colleagues who you think may be interested.

With best wishes

Liz

UWE Bristol

Job title : Associate Director of Academic Practice
Job reference : R00995
Application closing date : 30/01/2020
Location : Frenchay Campus
Salary : Grade J:
£60,905 - £62,727

To view the job details or apply on-line click here.

To search for other UWE Bristol jobs
click here.

https://www.uwe.ac.uk/enews/structure_img/2016/icon_fac.jpgLike us on Facebook
https://www2.uwe.ac.uk/services/Marketing/about-us/Human%20Resources/recruitment-module/glassdoor-socialicon-rgb.jpg
Read reviews about us on Glassdoor
https://www2.uwe.ac.uk/services/Marketing/about-us/Human%20Resources/recruitment-module/instagram.jpg
View us on Instagram
https://www.uwe.ac.uk/enews/structure_img/2016/icon_LinkedIn.jpg
Follow us on LinkedIn
https://www.uwe.ac.uk/enews/structure_img/2016/icon_twitt.jpg
Follow us on Twitter

University of the West of England, Bristol
Human Resources
Frenchay Campus
+44 (0) 117 32 85109
UWE Bristol Vacancies

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1