From: Research Data Management discussion list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alastair Downie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 30 January 2020 17:52
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: RDM as a national service

Very relevant! But as far as I know, EOSC is intended to accommodate open/published data only - a very large repository, but still dealing with only a very small portion of the total amount of data that’s accumulating in institutions. The real revolution would be to create an entire ecosystem where ALL data can be accommodated, throughout its lifecycle...