Is the European Open Science Cloud relevant?

Tricky question just now given Brexshit (oh, did I mis-spell it?), but I hope it will be.

--

Robin Rice

Data Librarian and Head, Research Data Support

Library & University Collections

University of Edinburgh

0131 651 1431

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.