PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Dear all

I am very glad to share a “Realist Evaluation” we used  to explore the ICAMOs causal configurations that relates leadership to the motivation of health workers in four Moroccan hospitals.

BELRHITI, Z., VAN DAMME, W., BELALIA, A. & MARCHAL, B. 2020b. Unravelling the role of leadership in motivation and performance of health workers in a Moroccan public hospital: a realist evaluation  BMJ Open, 10. https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/10/1/e031160.full

BELRHITI, Z., DAMME, W. V., BELALIA, A. & MARCHAL, B. 2020. The effect of leadership on public service motivation: A multiple embedded case study in Morocco. BMJ Open 10. https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/10/1/e033010.full

Best regards

It is better to be humble and stay poor than to be one of the arrogant and get a share of their loot"

Dr Zakaria BELRHITI

MD, MPH. Msc Public Management

PHD Researcher at ITM Anvers,  VUB Vrije Universiteit Brussel,Belgique

+212(0)661631966

Zakaria Belrhiti