List members may find this of interest from Sage

Phil

Professor Phil Harris,

BA (Hons), CertEd, PhD,  FAMS, FCIM, FIPR, FRSA, HFAM & Chartered Marketer.

Executive Director, Business Research Institute and China Centre,

Westminster Chair of Marketing and Public Affairs,

Churchill House CH127, Queen’s Park Campus,

University of Chester,
Chester, CH4 7AD, UK

Tel: 00 44  (0) 1244 511867 (direct)

Fax: 00 44  (0) 1244 511300

Mobile: 00 44 (0) 78334 36961

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website  http://www.chester.ac.uk/bri

Personal website www.phil-harris.com

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust,

  like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

―
John Webster (1580-1634), The Duchess of Malfi