The National Museums Scotland’s Parasites exhibition might be of interest (and of course the rest of the museum). The Curator Sophie Goggins, who is on leave for a couple of weeks, worked closely with a school group during the development.

https://www.nms.ac.uk/exhibitions-events/exhibitions/national-museum-of-scotland/parasites/

https://www.nms.ac.uk/explore-our-collections/stories/science-and-technology/parasites-and-deadly-diseases/

Tacye

Dr Tacye Phillipson,