Thanks, Hugh, glad to have you on board. Let’s use my Zoom for the remote connection: https://fnal.zoom.us/j/5306488714

Also, it has been brought to my attention that switching the meeting date to Friday might be more convenient for some participants. Could those who have a preference for either Thursday or Friday morning (both at 8:30 AM CT) please let us know which would work better? We can reschedule if Friday would be more optimal.

Steven