Dear colleagues

The deadline for the 18th Annual Museums + Heritage Awards 2020 is fast approaching and now is the time to start working on your entry and finalising how you are going to ‘sell’ your project to our judges.

These Awards spotlight and celebrate some of the greatest achievements of this sector from the last year and you too could be amongst the winners. With 13 categories to choose from these Awards really are open to any and all heritage sites from across the UK and overseas no matter your budget.

Previous winners of these Awards have ranged from large national museums to smaller sites run by volunteers – we do really mean these Awards are open to EVERYONE!

Don’t sit on the side-lines in 2020. Get your work recognised, across the globe, by winning one of these Awards. Will we see a few Welsh entries in the shortlist?

Deadline for entry is 31st January and more information can be found here - https://awards.museumsandheritage.com/. Any questions regarding your entry get in touch with the team.

Kind regards

Sara

Sara Bowen
Show Manager

M+H Advisor logo RGB-208x201  M&H Show logo RGB-207x201  M&H Awards logo RGB-207x200

Awards launch - Banner 728x90

Museums + Heritage

www.museumsandheritage.com | 01905 724734

Connect with us on:

https://twitter.com/MandHShow

https://www.facebook.com/MandHShow

https://twitter.com/MandHAdvisor

M AND H MEDIA LTD registered address, The Coach House, Sharman Road, Worcester, WR1 3LA | Company number 10028315 (England and Wales)

To unsubscribe from the MUSEUMS-INFO list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MUSEUMS-INFO&A=1