Mickey Sweeney (Dominican) has written a lot on Gawain and this (https://kb.osu.edu/handle/1811/71351) on the girdle gift - might be useful?

Dr Louise Hampson

Heritage Research and Partnerships Coordinator

The Centre for the Study of Christianity and Culture

Berrick Saul Building Room 122

University of York

York

YO10 5DD

 Find us on Facebook at  http://www.facebook.com/ChristianityAndCulture

www.christianityandculture.org.uk

 Tel: +44 (0)1904 328095

EMAIL DISCLAIMER  http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm

On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 15:49, Richard Legault <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone know of any good reads that might address The Virgin, her girdle and St. Thomas's doubt as they link symbolically to Lady Bertilak, her green girdle and Sir Gawain's doubt?

Richard J Legault