Dear all,

The Museum of London is seeking a developer to design and build a web interface, to support content workflow during the development of a new museum in West Smithfield.

The New Museum project requires the development of a whole new set of museum displays, and the move of in excess of 450,000 objects currently stored at the London Wall site.

In order to achieve this we are seeking a developer who is able to create a web interface that allows us to:

·         Share lists of objects planned for inclusion in the new displays with both internal teams and external third parties

·         Report on and track the progress of a range of tasks that will prepare objects for move and for display

Please see the attached brief for details of the requirements for the web interface.

We would prefer the web application to be built using a web framework such as Django, but are open to other approaches.

If you know of anyone who may be interested in this, please do forward this email on.

I should point out the timescale for responses to the brief is quite tight – the deadline for responses is 5.00 pm 4th February.

Many thanks,

Luke

Luke Pomeroy
Documentation Manager

020 7814 5651
museumoflondon.org.uk

Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN

Before printing, please think about the environment.

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1