Mike Ellis wrote on 22/01/2020 10:08:

but in general, I’d say stick to email and possibly hook in some other tools if needed - but keep it human as much as possible.
One thing I have found useful when you get an email with multiple different requests in it, is to reply with a changed subject to each request (as they usually need some clarification!) - making a new thread for each request...

Sometimes this works - with clients that are good with email, sometimes it just confuses the client...

:o)

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1