Shopify seems like an expensive route to go down.

We’re currently using TicketTailor - https://www.tickettailor.com/pricing/ with Stripe. It’s the lowest cost ticketing solution I’ve found.

Jim

-

MuseumNext
www.museumnext.com

CultureGeek
www.culturegeek.com

On 13 Jan 2020, at 16:12, Stuart Leech <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Fay,

I've attempted to use Shopify for ticketing on a couple of occasions and found it quite difficult to get what's needed out of it. Might be lack of nailed down specification from the organisation I was working for though.

There's also some fundamentals Shopify won't do but apps that workaround it's limitations but then aren't necessarily robust enough for running a box office.

Happy to have a chat about this as a solution one way or the other using Shopify would be amazing and I'm sure if anyone can do it Bristol Museums can!

Thanks,
Stuart

      website:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/
      Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg