Re: digital heritage stories:

As part of an arts project last year, the local town was recreated in minecraft and I'm about to do more work with it within a heritage context; also using an app to game around the town. There's also a walking trail that uses an app to talk about the buildings on the trail.

Might this be of interest?

Lorena

Lorena J A Hodgson

 BA FRSA