Jenny

Have you contacted your local Public Library. When I worked in Public Libraries we always had a section in the children’s library on precisely this topic.

Also, there’s the Reading Agency’s Reading Well booklists. There’s a list for 13-18 year olds and another for younger children.

https://readingagency.org.uk/young-people/quick-guides/reading-well/

https://readingagency.org.uk/children/rwc-spreadsheet.html

Older teenagers might also be happy with some of the books on the adult list.

https://readingagency.org.uk/adults/quick-guides/reading-well/

Best Wishes

Tricia Rey
Library Services Manager