Hi

Happy New Year. I hope you all had a relaxing and refreshing break?

We are reviewing our offering to our Alumni’s and are interested to see what other institutions offer?  Specifically, we are interested in:

·         E-Resources Access -  Do you offer any access to e-resources, if you do is it on-site or remote access?

·         Do you charge for borrowing membership for Alumni – if you have gone free and used to charge have you seen an increase in membership?

·         Auto-renewals for library membership – Do you automatically renew Alumni membership, if not how long is the membership for?

Many thanks

Alison

Alison Charlesworth BA(Hons), MA

David Wilson Library Manager

Division of Library, Learning and Information Services,
University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK

My pronouns are She/Her/Hers

t: +44 (0)116 252 2038
e:

w: www.le.ac.uk

UoL emailLGBTcid:image003.png@01D5989F.24E77BF0Stonewall    cid:image015.png@01D332E1.2BF519F0
Follow us on Twitter or visit our Facebook page

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1