Would you or a colleague benefit from sponsorship at UKSG this year?

UKSG wishes to encourage equity, diversity and inclusion at their annual conference, and we at Taylor & Francis want to support them in that aim.

This year, Taylor & Francis will help someone to attend UKSG who might normally find it difficult, such as colleagues returning to work or those who cannot get the funding to attend.

Would you like to nominate yourself, or someone you know, to receive a sponsored delegate pass, reasonable travel and accommodation for UKSG 2020, Brighton?

Contact us at [log in to unmask] with the name and email address of the person you are nominating by Friday 24th January.

The sponsorship draw winner will be picked at random. Full terms and conditions apply: https://www.routledge.com/posts/uksg2020-full-terms-conditions

We hope to see you in Brighton this year!