cid:image001.png@01D38A08.D7D04B40

Staff Development and Training programme of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries.

*Apologies for cross-posting*

We still have a few places left on our Students as Service Partners event on the 30th January. Presenters from the Royal College of Nursing, University of the Arts London, the Kings Fund, Royal Holloway, and the University of Essex will share their experiences of working with students and the impact it’s had on their own services as well as on the students employability.

The first in our Problem Management in an Action Learning Set series takes place on the 13th February. Places are limited so booking early is advised.

You can get updates about all of our visits and events on the cpd25 Twitter feed and EVENTS CALENDAR

Please do share this information with your colleagues!

Training and Development Events

Training events are open to members and non-members.

Students as service partners, increasing employability through the Library
This event explores the ways that Libraries have provided opportunities for students to be partners in their Library. Ranging from graduate traineeships and work placements to using students in research.

Problem Management in an Action Learning Set
As part of a small group (set) of peers, you will be able to address the current challenges you face, be encouraged to find your own solutions to problems through insightful questioning, within a supportive group.

Moving into Management
20 & 21 February 2020

How do you harness the power of a team, motivate others and deal with challenges? This engaging two-day course will provide an insight into what it means to be a manager. Aimed at those who want to know whether management is really for them to those who have just started out in a management role for the first time and are looking for an all-round basic introduction to the skills they will need.

cpd25 Library and Archive Visits

cpd25 visits are free and open to M25 Consortium members only – advance booking is required.

Visit to the George Padmore Institute  [TG3v/GPI] - NOW FULLY BOOKED, waiting list is available
21 January 2020 - 14:30 - 16:00

Visit to the Wallace Collection [TG3v/WallaceLib] - NOW FULLY BOOKED, waiting list is available
27 January 2020 - 14:00 - 16:00

Visit to the Dana Research Centre and Library [TG1v/DANA
26 February 2020 - 14:00 - 17:00

M25 Consortium events

Networking Evening

22 January 2020 – 17:30-21.00

The M25 Consortium’s annual networking event will be taking place on the evening of Wednesday 22nd January. The event is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues both old and new from across the Consortium. Staff of all levels at our member institutions are invited to attend and are required to register for their free place via the booking form.

Best wishes,

 cid:image001.png@01D38A08.D7D04B40

Staff Development and Training programme of the

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

Room 118, Senate House Library

Malet Street London

WC1E 7HU

Tel: 0207 863 6082

Web: www.m25lib.ac.uk

@cpd25_m25

Image result for follow twitter logo

Be sure to use our suggestion form to let us know if there is something you would like us to cover.

To unsubscribe from the M25-SEARCH25CHAMPS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=M25-SEARCH25CHAMPS&A=1

To unsubscribe from the SAF-UIS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SAF-UIS&A=1

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1